Tuesday 9 February 2021

Worship in Psalms

Praise awaits you here my God
I will make good on my promises
All humans flock to You, You who answers prayers.

 


 

When I was filled with sins, you forgave them all.
You covered my shame and wrapped me with mercy as a blanket.
You drew me close to where those who love you gather
and gave me the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

 

I am blessed!
You answer me in ways I could not have thought of.
God my Saviour, the hope of all the ends of the earth and the farthest seas.
You care for the lands with utmost attention, supplying all its needs
so that humans can feed abundantly.

 

You bless the crops so that the beauty and abundance  
of the fertile lands are evident to all.
Praise awaits You here, YahWeh.
I will make good on my promises.
(My declarations from Psalm 65)



Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

l love to read from you.